Date posted: 01/10/2011
The Orphan Girl Theatre â€“ January 2011
The Orphan Girl Theatre is a professionally directed youth-oriented community theatre. They produce at least five plays and musicals during their season and offer educational workshops for the community to enjoy. Beginning in January and throughout the year they will be featuring a young audience's production, a school touring production, a holiday production, a teen classic production and a family production.
For More Information
For more information about their upcoming performances and to purchase tickets, visit www.orphangirl.org.
Orphan Girl Theatre
316 West Park Street
Butte, MT 59703
Driving Directions from Our Hotel to the Orphan Girl Theatre:
1. Start out going WEST on CORNELL AVE toward HARRISON AVE/I-15-BR S/I-90-BR W and go 0.07 miles.
2. Turn RIGHT onto HARRISON AVE/I-15-BR S/I-90-BR W and go 0.08 miles.
3. Make a U-TURN at HARVARD AVE onto HARRISON AVE/I-15-BR N/I-90-BR E and go 0.2 miles.
* If you reach MASSACHUSETTS AVE you've gone a little too far
4. Merge onto I-15 S/I-90 W and go 1.4 miles.
* If you reach DEWEY BLVD you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
5. Take the MONTANA ST exit, EXIT 126 and go 0.3 miles.
6. Turn RIGHT onto S MONTANA ST and go 1.4 miles.
* If you are on DE SMET AVE and reach S WASHINGTON ST you've gone about 0.1 miles too far
7. Turn LEFT onto W PARK ST and go 0.07 miles.
* W PARK ST is just past W GALENA ST
8. 316 W PARK ST is on the LEFT.
* Your destination is just past S IDAHO ST
* If you reach N WASHINGTON ST you've gone a little too far